Have you recently shared something on Instagram and wondered who among your followers saved it? As a creator, understanding how your content is performing can be extremely helpful. If you’re wondering how to see who saved your Instagram post, then we have the answer! In this blog post, we’ll explain how you can easily identify who has saved your posts on Instagram. So keep reading to find out!
Can You See Who Saved Your Instagram Post?
First, it’s important to note that there is no direct way to find out who saved your post on Instagram. But don’t worry – some workarounds can help you get an idea of whose profiles have interacted with your content.
To start off, try switching your account view from personal to Business or Creator account. Not only does this provide you with valuable insights into how your posts are doing as well as the number of people has seen/saved them, but it also gives you access to data-driven solutions that can help.
Quick Guide on How to Modify your Account
One of the most efficient ways to know who saved your Instagram post is by switching your Instagram profile view from personal to Business or Creator account. This can be done in just a few simple steps!
- Go to Instagram and tap the profile icon at the bottom right of your screen.
- Select “Menu” in the top-right corner and then choose “Settings”.
- Scroll down and change your account to professional.
- Select whether you’re a business, creator, or public figure and fill in your information accordingly to check who saves your posts on Instagram.
- Once completed, switch back to the profile view and confirm that you have successfully changed to a business account.
Note: business settings put some restrictions on your Instagram. For example, you won’t be able to add music to your Story due to copyright restrictions.
Now that your account is ready, you can use the insights feature to get detailed information about how can you see who saved your Instagram post.
How to View Insights on Your Posts
Since you’ve now switched to a business account, you can view how people interact with your posts. To see who saved your Instagram pictures, take the following steps:
- Go to the post you want to check.
- Tap on the “View Insights” button located beneath the post.
- Scroll down and find “Saves” in the list of metrics available for that post. You can then view how often your post has been saved and other insights such as how long users stayed on your post, the number of clicks that were made, etc.
However, remember that this method is not a direct way how can you see who saved your Instagram post—it simply shows you how many people have done so overall. If you want to know exactly which profiles have contributed to this statistic, there are some creative ways you can do so.
2 Ways How to Tell Who Saved Your Instagram Post
The “Insights” feature is a great way to get an overall idea of your post’s performance, but how can you see who saved your Instagram post? We have a few workarounds that you can try.
Hook Them with a Poll
Does Instagram tell you who saved your post? One way to find out who has saved your post is by using polls. Create an Instagram Story and ask people if they’ve saved the post you want to know about.
People who answer ‘yes’ are likely those who have actually done so. It’s not fail-proof, but it can give you insight into how subscribers engage with your content.
Here’s how to do it:
- Create a poll with two questions on your Story: “Did you save my post?” and “Why or Why not?”.
- Make sure the poll is visible to everyone, even those who don’t follow you.
- Include a link to the post in the story for people to click on, so you will know who saved your Instagram post.
- Check back after 24 hours to see the number of people have voted in your poll and what their answers were – this should give you an idea of how successful the post was and which profiles may have saved it (or not!).
Create a Reel
Many users wonder what app shows who saved your Instagram posts, and they forget about Reels! Reels allow you to engage with followers – plus, you can trick them into revealing who saved your post!
- Post a Reel that recaps the content from the original post and includes a question in it that relates to how they interact with your content – something like “who is most likely to save my posts?”
- Swipe up on the Reel and direct followers to the original post, so they can be reminded of what you’re asking about. That trick increases your chances of learning how can you see who saved your Instagram post.
- Check back after 24 hours to see who has reacted to the Reel, the number of views it has got, and the number of comments (if any) that have been made. This should give you an idea of how successful the post was and which users may have saved it (or not!).
Instagram has an all-in-one analytics feature, but unfortunately, it doesn’t provide insights into how to see who saved your Instagram post. Fortunately, you can use this workaround to see your content’s popularity and gain insight into who might be saving it. By creating a Reel or Story with a poll attached to it, you can get an idea of the number of people who have saved your post and who they are. This can be immensely helpful for understanding how successful your content is and how can you see who saved your Instagram post.